In the past few years, we have brought to public attention only some of our most extraordinary news and achievements. Starting this year, we want to get closer to you and be on the same wavelength.
With that aim in mind, we will share our platform updates and company news every month directly on our blog. This way, we hope to reach greater transparency, informing you of what our company is working on and where we’re heading. The summary of our activities and achievements of 2020 is the first step towards this goal, so make sure to check it out.
Today, we’ve prepared a list of our major news and developments of December 2020:
- We’ve ended 2020 with the number of successfully processed transactions exceeding 100 million for the first time.
- New specialists joined our Development and Sales teams.
- Our COO Den Melnykov spoke at the online meetup “High-risk merchant: learning from others’ mistakes” by SBSB FinTech Lawyers, providing insights into chargeback minimisation.
Our developers worked on enhancing the existing features and processes of Corefy’s platform. This month’s updates focus on Card Gate, Payment gateway, Batch payouts, and our extension for receipt generation. See the release notes v1.26 and v1.27 for detailed information on each of these updates.
Here’s how our list of integration expanded last month:
- Axcess Merchant Services — H2H connection.
- Payeer — Reconciliation process update.
- UkrGasBank — Payouts, Account balances.
- tome — H2H connection, Payouts, Account balances.
- CoinsPaid — Payouts, Account balances.
- CrossPay — Payouts, Account balances.
- Genome — API interaction update.
- Ibox Bank — H2H payment connection.
- Odysseq — API interaction update.
- Stripe — Refunds update.
- xpate — H2H & Callback handling update.
Wishing you happy holidays and a fruitful year ahead,