It’s beginning to look a lot like…winter!❄️
As we head into the holiday season, our Corefy team has been hard at work making some exciting updates. Check out our November wrap-up.
Here are some highlights of what our Development team accomplished this month:
- Added the possibility to set up a refund fee. Now, besides the payment processing fee, you can configure a refund fee. Similar to the chargeback fee, they’ll be debited from the merchant in the event of a refund.
- Integrated a chargeback/refund fee into the route fee set. Previously, the route solely included a payment processing fee; however, it now encompasses route-specific refund and chargeback fees. This enhancement provides the capability to automate monetisation for refunds in a more flexible way.
- Added 20+ attributes to Descriptor and Description templates. The newly added attributes cover more customer, commerce account, and transaction data, including metadata.
- Implemented payment transaction routing fees to Analytics. This improvement makes it possible to calculate the approximate margin of transactions, taking into account processing fees and payment routing costs.
- Added 13 integrations and made 60 upgrades or updates to existing ones.
Feel free to ask your dedicated Manager for more info about any of the points.
This month, we had an amazing opportunity to showcase at SiGMA, one of the largest iGaming events globally. Our representatives were really busy engaging with industry experts, forging valuable connections, and acquiring new perspectives.
Look at how it all went:
What’s on ‘Payment agenda’?
We released the 5th episode of Payment Agenda featuring Paul Foster, founder & CEO at Crucial Compliance 🎬
Tune in to gain precious insights into European & US gambling regulations. Discover strategies for achieving optimal regulatory compliance, explore the relationship between technology and gambling, and delve into a myriad of other compelling topics!
Decoding Gambling Regulations
Our team has got 4 specialists bigger! And while they're onboarding and exploring the nuts and bolts of the platform, we're inviting you to check our list of available positions and apply.
Thanks for staying with us,