Are you ready for the season of sunbathing and refreshing cocktails?🍹 Then it's time to say goodbye to May, which turned out to be quite productive for our team.
Here’s how our Developers improved Corefy’s platform this month:
- Made the ‘Expose internal data’ Payout invoices option configurable. Previously, our clients could enable or disable the additional API response and callback data set. Now they can decide which fields to include and which to hide for a particular Commerce account.
- Added support for taxes — VAT. This option allows adding the VAT amount to the invoice before calculating fees. It can be configured in the Taxes section of the Commerce account settings. Our clients can select currencies and the category of goods or services to which VAT should be applied. Managers can see current VAT rates across all EU countries, both standard ones and for the selected category of goods or services.
- Enabled processing of partial amounts for Payments. This option is useful for invoicing when users see payment requisites and amounts and make money transfers independently. If they transfer less money than the invoice amount, merchants can now decide whether they want to process such transactions.
- Designed a universal Card gateway OTP authentication page. Our clients that use customised HPPs without the OTP page design can now use this default design until they decide to develop their own exclusive theme for the authentication page.
- Rolled out major Card gateway routing attributes naming and sorting update. We renamed some attributes to make them more intuitive and sorted them by category to make searching for and selecting the needed attributes more convenient.
- Added 14 integrations and made 109 upgrades or updates to existing ones.
Don’t hesitate to contact your account manager for more info about any of the updates.
We have an exciting read for gambling industry players! Our Co-founder & CBDO Den Melnykov shared precious insights into the complex world of gambling regulations and market dynamics in his article for Fintech Review.
From 17 to 18 May, Den Melnykov attended the major event for traders and investors in the Middle East – Forex Traders Summit Dubai.
We look forward to meeting you at forthcoming industry gatherings! The next on our schedule is iFX EXPO Asia, taking place on 20-22 June in Bangkok.
The end of May is a perfect time for engaging in teambuilding activities! Recently, our team members showcased their skills and competitive spirit at a vibrant Ukrainian-style party with contests and workshops. It was incredible to see everyone fully engaged and supporting one another throughout the challenges.
Also, the blooming May has enriched our team with four new specialists in the Development, Product, and Customer Success teams. Wishing them a great start! 🚀
Thank you for staying with us!