Let's welcome a new season with a cup of latte (an iced one if it's still summer-like warm where you are) and a new edition of Corefy monthly updates.
Just yesterday, we found out Corefy was named Payment Solution of the Year 2022 ⭐️ Thanks to everyone who works with us or supports us. It's you who drives our growth!
Earlier in August, we got a chance to represent Corefy in Singapore. Miguella Salaya, our APAC Business Development Manager, went there for G2E Asia, the region's largest gaming and entertainment event.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the globe, our Kyiv teammates made notable progress in our platform development.
Here's the list of platforms' updates in August:
- Our Integrations team added 7 new connectors and made 80 upgrades of existing ones. The list of new options includes payments for PayWise; payouts for VirtualPay; and card gateway integrations for Revolut, Payrun, GateExpress, AnyMoney, and Billing.CX.
- We added plenty of new routing attributes for the card gateway. The new attributes comprise various combinations of the following parameters: customer, auth type (CardGate payment method: Card, GooglePay, ApplePay, Masterpass), status (success, failed, all), and period (month/all-time).
- For card transactions, we've added new info regarding verification to the Dashboard and API responses. The new info shows whether the verification took place; if yes, then what type was used (for example, 3DS or OTP); and if it was 3DS, it shows the protocol version. Ask your Account Manager to update your providers' integrations if you'd like to see this info.
- We're working on the functionality for dynamic usage of both 6- and 8-digit BINs for card routing.
- You can now sort the Dashboard logs by time.
- We added an option to re-apply statements on the Dashboard. It allows creating a new statement by duplicating the data of the previous one.
- CardGate now allows hiding real ACS URLs for H2H merchants and a user reference page (merchant website) for Acquirer and Issuer. It will be replaced by a CG payment page with an automatic ACS redirect if the CardGate option "Hide auth payload for H2H" is enabled.
- Many more minor Dashboard UX and data upgrades.
Feel free to ask your dedicated Manager for more info about any of the points.
Our team has got 4 specialists bigger! But we keep growing and are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist and Business Analyst to join our team! If you know someone who may be interested, please share this link with them.
To give you some context, here's our Recruiter Anna and some of her wonderful hires 🌞
Something to read
As our team finished working on a customer journey map, our CEO Denys Kyryrchenko decided to share the insights we've discovered with Finextra readers. Give his article a read to learn more about mapping and our experience with it.
Last month, we also rolled out the FinTales series. These are three articles in which Ivan, our Lead Product Architect, explains how payments work and who is who in the industry on digestible examples. Spoiler alert: when reading it, you may feel the urge to eat a croissant or two 🥐
- Part 1: how to sell croissants offline & online
- Part 2: how to scale your online sales
- Part 3: how to go global painlessly and uncover new revenue stream
Besides, we've been listed in 101 Fastest Growing Payments Companies & Startups by Finance Pill, and featured in the "Global Payments Orchestration Software Market Insights, Forecast to 2028" report.
Stay tuned for more articles and news!