Traditionally, we’re starting a new month by summarising the achievements of the previous one.
Here is our October wrap-up!
Corefying around the world
This autumn we’re actively travelling across the globe to visit industry’s events and discern new opportunities. In October, we attended Sigma iGathering and SBC Summit CIS in Kyiv, Ukraine, and our CBO Den Melnykov participated in the “Payments in Focus: Reduce Hassle, Increase ROI” panel discussion at iFX EXPO 2021 in Limassol, Cyprus.
Today, our team members went to Lisbon for Web Summit, one of the world’s largest conferences ✈️
Developing our platform
Here are some of the most notable improvements that our Development team has worked on in October:
- Users with admin permissions can enable automatic confirmation of transactions within their organisation.
- Reference ID can now be displayed to the customer on the Cardgate payment page. For instance, to show them the internal order number.
- Reference ID for batch payouts now generates automatically.
- Updated the Permissions section for Cardgate on the Dashboard.
- Optimised exports generation.
- New filters are added for transactions within an organisation.
- 7 new connectors and 20 updates of the existing ones.
Sharing our knowledge
We’ve just put some finishing touches on our new guide explaining the payment preferences of global customers. It’s an e-book of more than 70 pages full of market insights and payment trends. It will be available for anyone to download later this month, but our subscribers will be among the first to see it! Join us by leaving your email at the bottom of this page.
Let’s get the most out of November! 🍂