One month into 2022 and we’re finally done writing 2021 instead of 2022 🧠
The good news is that this wasn’t our only achievement in January. Here’s our traditional monthly roundup!
This month, 8 more talented specialists have joined our team, and our recruiters keep looking for more gems. Looks like we’re about to double in size once again this year!
As always, the most exciting part of our monthly updates is the development news. These are the following:
- Updated the list of routing strategies for payouts and card payments.
- You can now archive unused merchant accounts in the Provider hub.
- Added a toggle allowing to hide or show merchant accounts that have their counterparts on CardGate.
- Improved the UX of the filtration, highlighting the selected filter.
- The new field “Source” was added to the transaction attributes, displaying where the transaction originates from (for example, the Dashboard or API).
- More information was added to the transaction logs.
- 8 new integrations, 23 updates of existing ones.
Check our Documentation for the details.
We’ve recently shared an article explaining how our direct integration with Google Pay works and how businesses can benefit from it. Don’t miss out!
Our representatives are currently getting ready for iFX Expo Dubai, the world’s largest financial B2B event taking place on February 22-24 🛫
If you’re going to be there, make sure to come and say hi to us at Corefy’s booth!
Thanks for staying with us,