Happy holidays! ❄️
Regardless of whether you’re enjoying winter from the comfort of your home, the office, or some resort, a traditional monthly summary of Corefy’s progress awaits your attention. Despite the weather, December ended up being quite fruitful!
In December, we’ve earned some bragging rights by entering the top 3 best fintech startups at the prominent PaySpace Magazine Awards 2021 🏆 We believe this award reflects our giant leap forward in development. Our team expresses sincere gratitude to everyone who supports us on this exciting journey! Without you, it won’t be possible.
We continue our global expansion! Last month, we pinned another wonderful country on our map by opening a new office in Herzliya, Israel. The focal point of our new branch is cooperation with tech companies and implementation of joint activities. The added location will help us expand our scope and enable new projects.
Please see our year-in-review for more details on this and other significant achievements of 2021.
We’ve crossed the milestone of 150 ready-made integrations on our platform 🦾 In particular, we’ve established 13 new integrations and updated 33 existing ones last month. With this latest achievement, we cemented our status as one of the biggest payment hubs in Europe.
As for the other essential tech updates of December, they’re the following:
- Improved the process of payment invoices creation from the Dashboard and the Commerce API.
- Implemented a new approach to saving routing schemes edits called Revisions.
- PCI DSS-certified organisations can now request viewing full card details.
- Added new attributes for payment schemes on CardGate: weekly and monthly card turnover; successful, failed, and all payments of a particular customer by ID.
- Enhanced search and filters on the Dashboard.
- Added an opportunity to reconnect merchant accounts on CardGate.
- Implemented additional reconciliation for refunds.
Please find out more about these points from our Docs.
Wishing you new heights this year,