Corefy’s monthly updates: April 2021
The weather is getting warmer, and Corefy is getting bigger 🚀
Here’s our April’s summary.
We’ve been actively recruiting and expanding for quite some time now, but April turned out to be a record month in terms of the number of new team members. We have ten more colleagues in our Development, Customer Success, and Marketing teams. And we’re still hiring! No jokes — check the vacancies.
French media outlet startup.info interviewed Denys Kyrychenko, Corefy’s CEO, about the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on our business. Denys shared how we managed to double performance and team amid this uncertain time. Worth a read!
In April, we announced becoming Google Pay’s certified participating processor. It’s a remarkable achievement for us, but we’ve done a lot besides it:
- When processing payouts, we started to transfer information about the sender to the provider: merchant’s name, MCC, address, etc.
- Improved receipt generation for payouts.
- Enhanced payment reconciliations and callback handling processes.
- Optimised reports generation.
- Added an option allowing the use of saved cards across an organisation to the commerce account settings.
- A new setting enables sending failed transactions to moderation with a status ‘pending’.
- Modifiers scheme update: you can set the card’s status and apply CVV or 3DS-authentification according to this attribute.
- Added three new connectors, while another 22 were updated or expanded.
It’s time to get more things done this month!
Wishing you a fruitful May 🌿