Can you believe it’s already 2024? As always, the start of a new year brings a sense of inspiration and determination to achieve new heights. Take a look at how we spent January!
Here’s how our Development team improved Corefy’s platform this month:
- Implemented Delayed charges. Now, you have the opportunity to divide card payments into 2 stages – authorisation and charging. This is particularly helpful for high-risk businesses and merchants who have user verification in place. Please note that the availability of this feature may vary from your provider.
- Routing by ‘Customer Turnovers’. This update allows you to route transactions by Merchant Customer ID, both within the entire organisation and within a single commerce account, as well as by Individual Tax ID. This enhancement will simplify the fulfilment of regional or local regulatory requirements.
- Entity Status management: schemes and addons now have a ‘Status’ attribute. It’s now easier to remove irrelevant schemes and addons, for example, when cooperation with the merchant has ended. This attribute will also help to reduce human error risks associated with incorrect routing settings. Every new scheme is assigned the ‘New’ status and must be reviewed and activated before launching processing.
- Added customer attributes with dynamic configuration to our Card gateway hosted payment page. You can now add customer parameters to the HPP and manage whether they are mandatory. Newly added options include country, city, postal code, street, and others.
- Payout gateway deposit account balances logs. Logs of requests to update the balance of the provider's deposit account are now visible on the Dashboard. This update will help you keep track of your payout transactions more efficiently.
- Added 10 new integrations, including popular regional options like UAPay, RazorPay (payment gateway), and Kora (payment and payout gateway). Besides, we made 72 upgrades or updates to existing integrations.
We've crossed the mark of 400 ready-made integrations🎉
Gearing up for ICE London
Corefy team is getting ready for ICE London, a prominent global gaming and gambling event, taking place at ExCeL London from 6th to 8th February 2024.
We've prepared something interesting for you to look at 👀
Intrigued? Meet our representatives at stand N5-460 to explore the potential of this powerful solution!
Our Business Development, HR, and Customer Support teams welcomed 6 new talented specialists in January!
By the way, we’re still hiring – explore our career opportunities.
Wish you a great time and look forward to sharing more exciting updates in the future.