Corefy follows Semantic Versioning and regularly updates the platform and its APIs. You can periodically check this page to keep abreast of new or updated features, bug fixes, known issues, and deprecated functionality.
This changelog lists releases by date and version number along with associated changes.
- Commerce update: added API Keys generation and overview, displaying parameter for payout routing, extended Merchant profile data
- Card Gateway update: added metrics for Payment routing, filtration by date of creation in the lists, logs for payments
- Customers' details extended in the Merchant application
- Updated Organisation settings: access control
- Other performance improvements
February 18, 2022 (versions 1.150, 1.149, 1.148, 1.147, 1.146, 1.145, 1.144, 1.143, 1.142, & 1.141)¶
- Commerce updates: added refunded and charged back amounts to the Payment invoice overview, expanded transaction logs
- Cardgate updates: deprecated the Optimal routing strategy, updated customer data format in connectors according to providers' requirements
- Exchange rates schemes updates: extra validation for the fee setup
- Dashboard improvements: updated filters' functions
- Receipt addon: added the timezone parameter
- Bug fixes and overall platform improvements
January 13, 2022 (versions 1.140, 1.139, 1.138, 1.137, 1.136, 1.135, 1.134, 1.133, 1.132, 1.131, & 1.130)¶
- Dashboard UX updates: added search for addons, new filters in different sections, and updated connected accounts display
- Card gateway updates: added the possibility to reconnect merchant accounts, new attributes for payment schemes, extra request parameters in the overview, additional reconciliation for refunds, Google Pay integration
- Merchant portal setup restrictions
- And overall performance improvements
You also can follow us for the latest news and updates on @insidecorefy.
We are always here to hear your thoughts, questions, and feedback!
Send us your questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.