What is a payout?
Payout or pay-out represents an act of paying out the funds to a recipient. That is, a payer pays out a certain sum of money to a payee. Payouts are usually expected and can be one-time or regular.
What are the types of payouts?
Generally, they divide three main types:
- Instant or one-off payout is a singular outgoing transaction from one account to another.
- Mass payout represents a set of transactions to an array of payees.
- Bulk payout is when a payer disburses a large sum of money from their account via numerous transactions.
Certain types of payouts depend on the manner of their initiation.
- Manual payouts are initiated by a payer in a dashboard of a payment service or online banking application.
- Automatic payouts are executed automatically after the payer sets the specific time, sum, and frequency of the outgoing payments to particular recipients.
Payouts by Corefy
In Corefy, Payouts represent a solution to help businesses conveniently pay out to their customers, partners, employees, or contractors.
Payouts provide you with a set of necessary smart tools to send payouts quickly, via any method, any currency, including cryptocurrencies, and to recipients with any geography. We empower your business to tackle any type of payouts efficiently and swiftly. Our platform also allows our clients to manage properly all operations through insightful visualisation.
Ready to boost your business to the next level?
Get in touch with us and we will try to provide you with the most relevant offer.