As we’re heading into October, it’s time to look back and summarise what we achieved last month 🍂
Our representatives visited a number of offline events across the world. Namely, TES Affiliate Conference in Prague, Money20/20 in Amsterdam, SBC Summit in Barcelona, and Forex Expo in Dubai. Here are some highlights 👀
We didn’t stay aside from the global networking spree and decided to organise our own event. We gathered people in our R&D office to discuss the payment industry trends, share insights, and just have a good time together. Our co-founders prepared speeches and participated in a panel discussion with representatives from KYC-Pay and UAPAY. We summarised the main points shared in a brief report.
Developing our platform
Here are some of our platform’s notable updates of September:
- Tweaked the reconciliation of payment invoices.
- Removed the need to fill in the reference ID in the payment invoice, generating it automatically.
- Enhanced functionality of our Telegram bot.
- Enabled forced stop of batch payout processing while it has a ‘new’ status.
- Updated the list of Payment resolutions.
- Improved customers’ geolocation accuracy in Payments.
- Added 6 new integrations and upgraded 30 existing ones.
We’re sure October will be great, too!