Corefy’s monthly updates: July 2021
And now, the July’s news roundup, Corefy reporting 📻
We’re hitting the headlines these weeks with our new regional office in Manila, Philippines.
With successfully established operations in our Headquarters in London, UK, and R&D office in Kyiv, Ukraine, we felt it was time to broaden our horizons to the APAC region.
At the end of July, we welcomed our first colleagues from Manila. The APAC team will focus on business development and support in the region.
In July, we expanded not only geographically. Our team gained a couple more talented specialists, and we keep on hiring.
Our R&D unit in Kyiv, Ukraine, made it to the top 100 IT employers in Ukraine, a ranking developed by the prominent media outlet MC.today and one of the country’s leading hiring platforms Work.ua. The results are based on the anonymous survey of thousands of employees from dozens of companies. We’re thankful to every colleague who made it possible!
Chief Business Officer Den Melnykov attended the UK-Ukraine Fintech Summit, a part of Fintech Week London aimed at spotlighting the new business opportunities in the UK and Ukraine. He presented our payment orchestration platform at the pitch session of the 10 best fintech startups. For brief info on each participating solution, see the Fintech Review article.
Denys Kyrychenko, our CEO, continues sharing payment insights in his articles for various media. Thus, in his blog on Finextra, he explained how to gain business value from payment data, while his post on The Paypers was dedicated to payments optimisation.
Here are some of the major updates our developers worked on in July:
- Developed a new payment page optimised for crypto payments.
- Enabled support for OTP authentication for card payments.
- Added new routing attributes, such as card number, internal customer ID, P2P transactions volume, and more.
- Updated cascading rules to save our clients more sales.
- Added the opportunity to set up the daily turnover limit for the merchant account.
- Launched 3 new integrations and updated or expanded 24 existing ones.
That was the news. Stay with Corefy for more 🤗