It's spring — a time of excitement and new beginnings!🌱
So let's recap how we've spent the first month of this inspiring season.
Here are some of the most notable improvements that our Development team has worked on in March:
- Added an opportunity to create Payment Invoices in the processing currency. When working with currency conversion, this opportunity allows you to specify the transaction amount in the currency of the payment service while our system calculates the respective settlement amount in the merchant's balance currency. It helps avoid the complexity of additional conversions and real-time conversion rate fluctuations when the user chooses to pay in a currency different from the merchant's balance currency.
- Expanded the Transaction report by adding more customer data, including customer address, individual tax ID, birth date, etc.
- Enabled localisation of card gateway hosted payment page (HPP) to not just the language but also language-region combination (for example, en-US, en-GB, es-AR, etc.). The relevant HPP locale is automatically detected using the customer's browser data.
- Added the opportunity to enter card PIN on the card gateway hosted payment page (HPP). This option will come in handy when accepting payments in African countries. Please let your Account Manager know if you need it tailored to your HPP theme.
- Implemented the ability to upload receipts after the payment on card transfer HPP. Some payment providers require it.
- Upgraded the addon for registering transactions at the National Bank of Ukraine. We designed the new transaction list that displays additional details on every payment or payout, such as IDs, processing status, resolutions, attempts count, etc. Moreover, we improved data export to facilitate the work of Support and Operational Managers.
- Added 20 new integrations, including card gateway integrations for Epro, PinPay, Plan B Pay, PayLama, Klasha (OTP flow); payment gateway integrations for Pay2play, Unlimint (PayPal), Payport; payout gateway integrations for MaldoPay, Trustly, AgentGlobal. Besides, we made over a hundred of more minor updates to existing integrations.
March turned out to be quite productive for our team in terms of travel and networking ✈️
We had the opportunity to attend two major gaming events: the SiGMA Eurasia expo in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and the ASEAN Gaming Summit in Manila, Philippines. Both events were packed with industry insights and valuable connections.
Our CTO Dmytro Dzubenko shared Corefy’s story and retrospective on setting up the payment processing infrastructure in Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Hackernoon.
Our team is actively expanding, with the Front-End Developer and Integration Manager already on board. But we still have many hot job openings; check them out on the Careers page!
Wishing you a fantastic spring,