As we step into the first autumn days, our team is thrilled to present a recap of our latest achievements and updates.
In the scorching heat of August, Corefy's development team kept on working productively to make our clients' payment processes even smoother. Look what we’ve been up to:
- Upgraded add-on setup and management by adding more opportunities and improving the UI. No more need to deal with JSONs and file encodings to set up or manage your addons – just use convenient and intuitive toggles, buttons and uploaders.
- Allowed to configure integration behaviour for provider accounts on payment and payout gateways by changing the possible connection options. For example, our clients can now choose to transfer additional data or not, change callback processing behaviour, and decide whether to finalise the transaction when getting a specific status code from the provider. The set of configurable options depends on the provider.
- Firewall, our fraud mitigation solution, can now use external services for additional information or decision-making. For example, if you already work with such a service, you can use its sanction lists and decision rules.
- Added 12 new card gateway routing metrics for Commerce accounts and card data related to turnover and the number of Commerce account transactions per card number. With this update, our platform's total number of available routing attributes exceeded 100! Besides, the list includes a Metadata attribute, which allows you to form the attribute yourself and route transactions based on whichever parameters from your or your sub-merchants system you need.
- Added 17 new integrations and made 84 updates, fixes, or upgrades to existing ones.
Networking & partnership
We’re preparing the new episodes of our Payment Agenda podcast series. Our Co-founder & CBDO, Den Melnykov, had insightful talks with the industry leaders to gather insights for you. Stay tuned for the upcoming release.
Still haven’t seen our first episode about the current and forthcoming regulatory changes in online gambling payments for 2023? It’s the perfect time to do it.
We started the month with an invigorating team-building event under the warm summer sun. It brought our dedicated team together, fostering camaraderie and collaboration.
Stay tuned, there's more to come!