Spring was always about new beginnings and growth, but now it is also full of hope 🙌
Let’s summarise how we spent the first month of this encouraging season.
Since the war started, the safety and well-being of our teammates from Kyiv, Ukraine, became our primary concern. These days they are safely working, and many of them are volunteering and defending their homeland. We’d also like to thank our teammates from Amsterdam, Herzlia, Manila, and London for the backup and their productive work. We’re proud of you all, guys!
Another good news is that we keep evolving and growing our team. See the vacancies available and join us!
Last month, our representatives went to Dubai, UAE, to attend SiGMA Asia, a global gaming festival, where we’ve had a booth near the main stage.
Besides, our Co-founder and CBO Den Melnykov took part in The Finance Today Summit as a delegate, gaining valuable industry insights.
Chances are, you know we’ve been sharing our payment knowledge in the blog for a while now. This spring, we’ve launched another channel to help people master the complex world of payments — Glossary. It is a list of payment-related terminology with detailed explanations that our team will gradually fill up with more words. It already contains plenty of concepts that you can discover or brush up on your knowledge. Take a look, and let’s demystify the world of payments together!
In March, our Development team worked on the following updates:
- Improved an approach to working with keys for API integration. Commerce account settings now have a separate section “Integration”, where users can create keys for private and public APIs, configure their lifetime, form IP whitelist, set permissions for each key, etc. Both previous and new approaches can be used until all our clients set up new keys and get acquainted with all the changes.
- Extended the list of attributes that can be transferred for customer records. The new attributes are optional and include country, region, city, address, and ZIP code. If transferred, these attributes will be displayed in the customer data section.
- Added new attributes to merchant profile. IBAN and legal_entity_ID can be transferred if a certain bank requires it.
- Added invoices and requests filtration by the date of creation on Cardgate.
- A new parameter route_external_ID can be used in payout routing schemes.
- Released the major update of the Dashboard activity log.
- Updated team settings section, adding the filtration and search for users by name, email and member ID. This update will come in handy for large teams.
- 6 new integrations, 26 updates of existing ones.
See our Documentation to learn more.
Thank you for staying with us!