The rays of sun that delight us more and more these warm spring days are another reminder that light always wins over darkness ☀️
In April, the Corefy team has also managed to achieve some wins. Take a moment to learn about them!
Let's start summarising this month's progress with our latest win! In April, our dedicated Integration team updated 35 existing integrations and developed 7 new ones, crossing the milestone of 200+ ready-made integrations with payment providers and acquirers globally. It means that over 200 established connections are now available to all our clients out of the box, requiring nothing from them except for merchant accounts and a few clicks on the Dashboard. This achievement brings us closer to becoming the most integrated payment platform in the world. We appreciate every teammate whose fruitful work made this possible and looking forward to more breakthroughs!
Besides working on integrations, here's what our developers were doing in April:
- Performed code refactoring to increase responsiveness and efficiency of the platform. Namely, we refactored and updated callbacks and improved the Merchant portal.
- Rolled out many minor security updates, including the additional masking of sensitive information to better protect the customers' data.
- Improved the UX of the payment overview and related screens.
- Upgraded the P2P payments processing.
- Implemented new logic for handling payment requests that remain pending for a long time. They will get declined automatically.
- Ukrainian banks prolonged the expiry date of their cards that are due in 2022 for one year. We applied these changes to our platform, enabling clients to process such cards.
- Added more attributes to the conditions of the modifier scheme that allows to enable or disable 3DS/CVV authentication for particular transaction types.
- Extended the list of provider data displayed to clients for reconciliation purposes.
A reminder for clients: starting from May 5, 2022, we're updating the Batch payouts file format for data import and processing, as well as optimising the Reports. Please learn more about changes and see the samples in the Docs.
Our primary concern in times of war in Ukraine is the safety of our teammates. We're relieved to share that every member of Corefy's team in Ukraine is safe and sound. Our colleagues from the UK, Philippines, Netherlands, and Israel keep working and supporting their Ukrainian counterparts.
What's more, our distributed team keeps expanding. In April, we welcomed six new specialists who have joined our Development, Support, Design, and Marketing teams. There are still a few vacancies available, so make sure to check them out or share them with someone searching.
Last month, all our newsletter subscribers received Corefy's latest guide explaining everything beginners should know about payment routing. If you're not a subscriber yet, but would like to receive a copy of our routing guide, download it for free on this page and join our mailing list! We sent emails once a month, sharing our payment knowledge and the most comprehensive materials.
The new guide contains simple explanations of complex terms, vivid illustrations, and easy-to-remember analogies to help you understand how payment routing works and uncover its benefits for your business, so don't miss out and get your copy!
Wishing you safety and joy,