Corefy’s monthly updates: August 2021
Traditionally, it’s time to summarise our achievements and news of August and get started with the new working season 🍁
First of all, we received a certificate of compliance with the PCI DSS version 3.2.1, affirming our platform’s security, trustworthiness, and reliability. In August, our payment orchestration platform has undergone an independent annual audit by a Qualified Security Assessor, who validated our development, infrastructure, management, support, operations, and in-scope services through an unbiased assessment.
Our hiring spree is on the go! This month five specialists joined us, with ten more vacancies in Development and Customer Success teams open. Please take a look at the whole list on our Careers page. Maybe you’re the one we’re looking for?
Our most prominent technical updates of the month are the following:
- New toggle switch allowing our clients to enable new services for their commerce accounts automatically.
- Optimised asynchronous failures handling.
- Cash payment and payout methods for manual transactions.
- New routing and modifier scheme attributes: Card failed payments (failed card payments for the entire period of running the card vault), Card pan (primary account number), Customer reference id.
- Opportunity to connect addons manually, selecting from the list of available options.
- Seven new integrations and updates or upgrades of 18 existing ones.
See the documentation for details on each of these updates.
We’re currently preparing an event with speeches from our specialists and a networking party at Kyiv’s R&D office. It is scheduled for September 16, with more details to be shared soon on our social networks. We would be glad to have you with us.
Have a great autumn!