As we hear New Year music blasting in colleagues’ headphones, it's time to welcome the winter and wrap up the progress made in November. Hop on!
Our Development team made some of the biggest November achievements possible. Shortly after launching the Apple Pay token decrypt service, they announced that the number of ready-made integrations on our platform exceeded 250 🔥
Here are some more platform updates:
- Added an opportunity to switch between 6 or 8-characters BIN to route card transactions, mainly VISA and Mastercard. In the case of choosing the 8-characters option, there's an automatic fallback to 6-characters BIN if there's no 8-characters BIN in the BIN base.
- Designed new hosted payment pages for bank transfers and wallet invoicing (QR and DeepLink (mobile)).
- You can now create and edit Batch payout items directly on the Dashboard. Your merchants can also do it in the Merchant portal.
- Added the ability to generate signature keys in the Merchant App.
- Added new card gateway routing attributes: card ID and Expires. You can find the card ID in the Card gateway operations section on the Dashboard. The Expires attribute will come in handy to process Ukrainian cards because banks extended their validity period without changing the expiry date. Not all acquirers accept such cards, so it's better to route them to the ones that do.
- Added new fields in the responses (original data now has more attributes) and more card gateway events to the Activity log (payment scheme and routing rules editing, manual transactions management, etc.).
Your dedicated Manager will gladly provide you with more details on each update.
Another highlight of last summer was SiGMA Europe, the world's leading event for iGaming, betting & esports industries.
It's been a pleasure for our representatives to meet everyone in Malta, visit dozens of booths and welcome visitors to ours, and build new connections. Big thanks to the organisers for this opportunity and to everyone we've met!
More than a year ago, we set up an Instagram profile to introduce our wonderful team to the world and share the highlights of a techfin company's daily life. This time we decided to spice up the team's everyday life by getting on TikTok! See @corefyteam to feel our vibe 🌞
Wishing you warm and happy holidays,