We've started May with the 200+ ready-made integrations achievement, and we'd like to end it with another announcement 🚀
Denys Kyrychenko, Corefy CEO & Co-founder, has been included in the list of London's 101 Most Impressive & Successful CEO's in the Enterprise Software Space. Congrats from the team!
Read Denys' latest interview for Beststartup.co.uk by clicking here, but please come back to this tab to learn about the progress our team has made in May 👀
In the last spring days, our team started preparations for the summer conferences. The first ones on our schedule are Money 20/20 Europe in Amsterdam and iFX Expo International in Limassol, both taking place from 7 to 9 June.
If you're attending Money 20/20, schedule a meeting with our colleague Daryna.
If your choice is iFX Expo, come meet our delegation on stand 173.
We'll be happy to see you and network!
Our Developers also had quite a productive month, and here's what they achieved:
- Updated 28 existing integrations and developed 8 new ones.
- Added 2 new currencies: the Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) and the Pakistani Rupee (PKR).
- Сontinued code refactoring and updates of the API access keys' working mechanism.
- Improved the UI of Checkout Sandbox, expanding the functionality.
- Upgraded the balance widget on the Merchant portal.
- Expanded the list of original data parameters transferred through our payment gateway.
- Enabled status management for connected provider accounts. Be attentive when changing the status, as any changes will affect related routes. Besides, access keys for archived deactivated accounts will be removed from the vault, but you'll be able to see the transaction history.
- Made several security updates, including new signature keys and request/response signatures in Commerce Private API. The signature verification mechanism became time-based. Aside from it, the card ID in the card vault is now displayed in the invoice payload.
Check our Docs for more information about these updates.
The blooming May has enriched our team with six new specialists. We wish them a fantastic start and many achievements ahead 🤗 And while they're onboarding and exploring the nuts and bolts of the platform, we're inviting you to check our list of available positions and apply. Let's build the fintech future together!
Hoping for safe and joyful summer for everyone,