Corefy’s monthly updates: November 2021
Winter is here! ❄️
Before we all get wrapped in the holiday spirit like in a warm blanket, let’s take a quick look back at our achievements of November.
Corefying around the world
In November, we visited a few industry’s events in different countries. Part of our team attended Web Summit, one of the world’s largest conferences taking place annually in Lisbon, Portugal. Our Co-founder & CBO Den Melnykov went to Malta for SiGMA World’s Gaming Festival. Sending regards to everyone we’ve had a chat with!
Developing our platform
What’s new on our platform? Here’s a quick update from our Development team:
- Enhanced the features of the Activity log on the Dashboard.
- Improved filtration on the Dashboard, allowing to select multiple options or exclude some options.
- Added dynamic localisation to our Receipts add-on.
- Developed 12 new integrations.
- Set a record in updating the existing connectors, making upgrades or changes to 47 integrations.
Sharing our knowledge
Check out the latest article our CEO Denys Kyrychenko wrote for Finextra, sharing why a multi-provider payment setup is worth a shot. You can also find plenty of insightful articles on payment processing ins and outs in our blog.
Our team also has something significant planned for December. We’ll share it with you next year 🚀
Wishing you a magical winter and unforgettable holidays! ☃️