PayCore.io v0.58 (March 23, 2019)¶
By Dmytro Dziubenko, Chief Technology Officer
Hello all, here is an update on what the dev team has been working on the last week. We are currently still in the process of migrating existing customers to the new PayCore.io Commerce, which was recently released and fixing some previously unknown issues, improving system performance and upgrading user interface.
List of changes¶
- Commerce features
- Commerce Public API
- Operation statuses updated
- Payment invoice:
- Batch Payouts
- Connected accounts
- Fee strategy change
Fee shift IN/OUT—>
- Contract services: add ability of
Amount limitsmanually setting
- Expose internal callback data
Commerce Public API¶
- Public fee details (Allows get fee details through Public API)
- Public Zero-Fee badge (Set Zero-fee flag in Pre-request through Public API)
- Payment Invoice: Public access (Allows creation through Public API)
Operation statuses updated¶
And some New statuses were added.
Read more about Payment statuses
- Payment and Payout Invoices: henceforth statuses are
Henceforth, Payment invoice has no
It will process automatically as default.
We removed archived members from member list switcher
Show archived to display a list of archived members.
We released user interface section for Payout Batches.
It includes List, Overview and Creating pages.
It is located in Operations section of PayCore.io Dashboard.
Accounts Reconnect and Update ability
Related entities navigation upgraded
Related accounts counters added at list page.
Deposit and Merchant accounts section added at overview page.
We also made general performance improvements and various bug fixes.