The payment providers hub is the heart of the Corefy platform.
Based on it, all the main services of the platform are implemented.
Therefore, it is extremely important to understand the work of other components and products of Corefy, to thoroughly understand the principles and concepts of the payment hub.
In this section, we will look at what the payment providers hub is and what features it performs.
For a start, we propose to deal with the basic concepts with which he operates:
- What is a Payment Gateway?
- What is a Payout gateway?
- What is a payment provider?
- What is a merchant account?
- What are the Currencies?
- What is the Payment and Payout Methods?
- What is a Payment and Payout Services?
After, we will consider what the Connector of a payment provider is and its capabilities.
This will give an insight into how Corefy providers are organized and how they can be managed.
Well, let's take a look at basic concepts and terms?