It's time for Corefy monthly updates!
Grab a hot drink and take a minute to find out about our progress in September.
Our representatives enjoyed two days of productive networking on the DMEXCO, Europe’s leading digital marketing & tech event in Cologne, Germany.
It's been a pleasure to meet everyone at our stand and across the premises, and our CBO Den Melnykov had a chance to pitch our solutions.
We look forward to meeting you at forthcoming industry gatherings! The next on our schedule is SiGMA Europe, taking place on 14-18 November in Malta.
Here are the main news of September from our Development team:
- New Batch payouts mechanics and UX. We've minimised the number of necessary columns in the .csv file by allowing clients to set a default service for the whole batch. You can still indicate services for particular items in the file, and the default service will be applied to all other items. If the service has only one requisite, it's now enough to specify only the requisite value without the name in the fields_data (for example, "4111111111111111" instead of "card_number:4111111111111111"). Besides, we've added processing options to the batch creation and editing, new filters and search in the batch, and new export mechanics.
- Commerce HPP now supports Invoice flow for the Card transfer method.
- Added the card type attribute to API responses and Dashboard.
- Added the ability to store reference retrieval number (RRN) and acquirer reference number (ARN).
- Dashboard performance optimisation, payout gateway processing upgrades, and other minor improvements.
- All clients who integrated the payment page as an iframe can subscribe to the global iframe event with the 3DS form. It allows them to decide how to open the ACS page: in the iframe (done automatically) or parent browser page (in the current tab or a new one).
- Our Integrations team added 8 new connectors and made 65 updates of existing ones. The list of new options includes payments and payouts for Jeton and Copay, payouts for HWX and Lava, and card gateway integrations for Oonex, FinHub, Lava and LemanPay.
Feel free to ask your dedicated Manager for more info about any of the points.
Last month, we welcomed Integration BA and Customer Support Specialist to our team. Let's wish them a great start! 🚀
In the meantime, our Recruiters keep looking for talents to join us. We have 5 open vacancies across Development, Product, and Customer Success teams. If you know someone who may be interested, please share this link with them.
Thanks for staying with us!